[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] [LTS] xpra 0.14.25 (one important fix)
antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 11:08:18 BST 2015
This minor update includes a fix for an important bug which can cause
the xpra command to exit without running the necessary cleanups,
potentially leaving things behind, in particular its virtual display.
This update also completely removes NVENC from the 0.14.x branch: as was
mentioned previously, due to structural problems the code just could not
be made reliable for all uses cases in that branch.
It also fixes compatibility with yet another location used by Fedora 22
for its Xorg binary.
None of these bugs affect the new 0.15 branch. This is only for those
who cannot upgrade to the 0.15 branch, for whatever reason.
0.14.25 release notes:
* fix exit path error causing failure to run cleanups
* fix microphone forwarding packet handling errors
* fix remote ssh start with OSX clients
* fix spinners race
* fix Fedora 22 Xorg binary location detection
* fix Fedora 22 missing void driver
* remove nvenc
Direct binary downloads:
More information about the shifter-users