[winswitch] Not able to connect to a started xpra

Ronald Sterckx ronald.sterckx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:14:42 BST 2015

Hi,

Found it, after putting more logging in noticed the socket name got
cleared after " #publish mdns records: " in server.py.
So I tried what the log file actually proposed: "2015-06-24 11:42:39,809
either fix your installation or use the '--no-mdns' flag "

So in the end adding --no-mdns helps on this machine. It's weird that on
my other machine without avahi this does not occur.  But I have a good
workaround.

Ronald