[winswitch] PyOpenGl on Centos 6

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 15:42:15 GMT 2015

On 22/11/15 00:37, Bob Tennent wrote:

> Yum seems to think
>
> PyOpenGL-3.1.1a1final-1.el6
>
> is an update to
>
> PyOpenGL-3.1.1a1-2.el6
Sorry for taking so long to reply to this email.
There were some problems with the PyOpenGL versioning, also not helped
by the Fedora package naming conflicts (and this one is still ongoing).

I have pushed new RPMs with the new release name "3.1.1a1r1" which
should be seen by yum as being an update to all previous release names.

I had seen some strange behaviour earlier, but this seems to have fixed
itself. If that happens, you may need to:

yum clean all
yum remove xpra xpra-common PyOpenGL PyOpenGL-accelerate
yum install xpra