[winswitch] Connection lost when connecting to xpra server

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 17:42:00 BST 2016

On 28/08/16 05:19, dan l wrote:

> I updated my svn checkout of xpra and also downloaded the most recent Windows build (8/27 r13482. I no longer get the large error output on the client I pasted in the previous message. Here is what I see now.
>
> Server:
(snip)

> Client:
>
>> Xpra_cmd.exe
(snip)
> xpra initialization error:
> cannot find any live servers to connect to
That's trying to connect to a local xpra server on your Windows PC.
What I meant was something like this:

Xpra_cmd attach ssh/username:password at host:22/

And again, keep an eye on your sshd server log.
If the connection is still refused, you may be hitting some
compatibility issues between plink and your sshd server.