[winswitch] How to split up .h264 encoded to feed up broadway and aurora?

daniel.deus at icen.ufpa.br daniel.deus at icen.ufpa.br
Tue Aug 15 13:46:15 BST 2017

Hi,

I was only looking for you html5 client that merges broadway.js to
decode NAL unit and aurora.js to decode the audio received.

So, I'd like to build a browser client which merge this components that
is feeded by a MSWindows server mine. But I have a bunch of questions:

First, in my MS server I capture and encode a application, by the result
a I get a .h264 encoded. What I konw is that .h264 is different from a
h.264 NAL and that broadwayjs only decode .h264 NAL.

 So, how to split up this .h264 in NAL unit in order that a I'd have
video and audio separeted to feed broadway and aurora each one?

Thanks,

Daniel F.