[winswitch] Windows Client: preexec_fn not supported on Windows platform

Thomas Mainka thomas.mainka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:14:46 BST 2017

The latest version I tried is Windows 64bit v2.1 revision 16505
"built on Win7ProDev-PC by Win7ProDev 2017-07-25 22:26."
That was the .exe Installer directly from the homepage.

I did not use a command line, as the error message pops up in the Xpra
launcher GUI after selecting SSH as connection method.

Regards,
Thomas