[winswitch] server requested 'xor' digest, cowardly...

Pierre Wulles pierre.wulles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:29:44 BST 2018

Hello,
> And when asking questions, make sure to include what commands you are
using, what you have tried, the log output, etc.
The thing is that I don't know what command I am supposed to use! What I
want is to start a session remotely, let assume that I want to start a
graphical software remotely but I don't know which one, then what should I
type on server/proxy/client to do so ?
I've succeeded to start a session like this:
{{{
xpra start :100 --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:10100 --start=xterm #on server
xpra proxy :100 --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:14501
--tcp-auth=sqlite,filename=./xpra-auth.sdb --socket-dir=/tmp #on proxy
xpra attach tcp://foo:bar@$PROXYHOST:14501/ #on client
}}}
But I need to say on the first command "xterm", what I want is something
like:
{{{
xpra start? :100 --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:10100 --start? #on server
xpra proxy :100 --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:14501
--tcp-auth=sqlite,filename=./xpra-auth.sdb --socket-dir=/tmp #on proxy
xpra start tcp://foo:bar@$PROXYHOST:14501/ --start=xterm #on client
}}}
WIth this the client can choose what software he wants to start.
Thank you, I hope it's clear enough.
Pierre