[winswitch] OS X Mojave’s XPRS server

Stuart Hodges schodge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 02:23:46 BST 2019

Hi,

I’m trying to use a XPRA server on OS X Mojave. I was unsure if it would  work at all with OS X not being native X11 but I have XQuartz running and the documentation seems to suggest it would. I installed the dmg but  the server button is not enabled, the shadow button is but if I select it I can’t connect although an additional XPRA process is started. I use XPRA on Linux so have some experience.

Should it work. If so how do I start a server ?

Thanks