[winswitch] XPRA via SSH proxy problem

Kane, Daniel daniel.kane at Clarivate.com
Mon Aug 5 17:17:28 BST 2019

Hello all,

I have tested the following from both OSX 10.14.4 and Fedora 30 both using xpra v2.5.3-r23271 , with identical results :

xpra start ssh:user at proxied_host --start=xterm

where my .ssh/config has a ProxyCommand entry for proxied_host (this works fine, I can ssh directly to user at proxied_host)

…yet the final error I see in the output is:

2019-08-05 12:14:31,395 xpra initialization error: _proxy_start: expected 1 argument but got 0: []
2019-08-05 12:14:31,408 Connection lost

Is there any more information I could provide to help figure this out?

All the best,

Dan