[winswitch] Several small questions...

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sat Aug 10 21:55:04 BST 2019

Howdy! Several small questions about Xpra...

1) I note the latest Xpra is 2.5.3, but when I download a recent copy
for the mac, it claims to be v2.3.3-r20112. I find this a bit
confusing?

2) I note that even if I set speaker and microphone to disabled on my
linux server, pulse audio seems to start up when I start up an X
server. Is this normal?

3) I'm running (as you might guess) on a Linux server with a mac
client. The mac has a retina display. I'd like to take advantage of
that to have nicer looking fonts and such while working remotely, but
if I set DPI to 144 (as opposed to 72, which I was experimenting with
before), it just makes everything twice as big. Is there a way to
tell Xpra that I want to see higher pixels per inch on the client?

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com