[winswitch] eclipse via xpra problem

Thomas Käfer kaefert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:26:53 BST 2019

Hi there!

thanks for your reply! Sorry for not having provided more details in my
first mail.
I've upgraded my client to the latest version = the AUR package xpra-svn
which now gives this version info:
xpra v3.0-runknownM
This sadly brought no improvement.

I can't update the server right now, maybe I will do so next Tuesday when
I'm at the machine.
The client is an Manjaro KDE installation, the server's OS is Linux Mint
19.1

I didn't change anything about xpra's config. I'm starting xpra sessions
using
xpra start --ssh="ssh -x" ssh:[SERVER-IP] --start=gnome-terminal
detach them using the GUI behind the notification-icon and reattach them
using
xpra attach --ssh="ssh -x" ssh:[SERVER-IP]

The server has 3 physical screens, though I don't believe this should
matter when not using xpra to get access to the desktop but only
applications.

xpra info on the server gives:
https://pastebin.com/nivgJ4DK

Disconnecting & re-connecting doesn't change the issue.

The issue is quite easy reproducible for me, happens nearly immediatly once
I start eclipse.

Kind regards,
Thomas Käfer