[winswitch] Clipboard paste in Eclipse

Wolfram Humann info1 at wolframhumann.de
Mon Oct 14 10:35:45 BST 2019

This might be an Eclipse issue at least partially but maybe you can still
help.
Client: Win 10, xpra 3.0 r24039
Server: RHEL, xpra 3.0 r23788
Problem is that I can't copy on Windows and paste to Eclipse on RHEL.
Pasting to Konsole does work.
Using gtk_view_clipboard.py (by the way: it would be nice to be able to
copy from the messages at the bottom of the tool) I see the copied text in
the clipboard.
"Get targets" gives: ('text/plain', 'text/plain;charset=utf-8',
'UTF8_STRING')
Can't past to Eclipse.
But when I copy the text to the entry and "Set target" to UTF8_STRING then
"Get targets" gives: ('TIMESTAMP', 'TARGETS', 'MULTIPLE', 'UTF8_STRING')
Now it is possible to paste to Eclipse.

Any idea?
Best regards
Wolfram

Another note: would be nice if <https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Clipboard> could
point out *how *to start gtk_view_clipboard.py. E.g. for me it's:
"python
/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xpra/gtk_common/gtk_view_clipboard.py"