[winswitch] Downgrading xpra

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 09:44:46 BST 2019

On 16/09/2019 15:33, Wolfram Humann via shifter-users wrote:
> Do you expect a release in the near future so I can try out the fix from
> r23459 <https://xpra.org/trac/changeset/23459/xpra>?
Version 3 should be released sometime this week.

> Or is it fairly safe to install a 3.0 beta?
Unless I have missed something, it should be totally safe: the current
beta builds are likely near identical to the final 3.0 release.

> (Can I use a 2.5.3 server on
> RHEL7 with a 3.0 windows client?
Yes:
http://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Versions
All supported versions are compatible with each other.

> -- if I understand correctly, the fix is
> just in the client???)
Correct.

>>> "baseurl=http://winswitch.org/dists/CentOS/$releasever/$basearch/" with