[winswitch] Focus issue

carl langlois crl.langlois at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:26:20 BST 2020

Hi,
When it happen all the windows seems to be affected. It seem that all the.
It look to me that some windows(application) grab the focus and all the
other application does not received even.
I can currently easily reproduce the situation where a windows freeze (i
suspect a application bugs) . It seem that in this case the application
enter a weird state and freeze all other application managed by Xpra. Even
new application started from the tray menu are not responding to the mouse.

if i ssh to the workstation and kill the application everything is start
working again. I think this particular problem is coming from a bad
behavior of Rabbitvcs.. I am not a expert in this kind of software but the
fact that all the windows are frozen seems wrong.

Not sure how to tackle this situation. Not related to java application and
i have seen this behavior with other perl/tk application, dophin file
manager etc.
Carl.