[winswitch] Mouse button behavior.

carl langlois crl.langlois at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:02:21 BST 2020

No i currently do not have specific step to reproduce since it is happening
randomly. I will try to see if i can have reproducible step.
Yes it is windows client.
We have different connection speed and lot of variation in latency. It seem
to happen more frequently on bad connection. Your guess seems to be a good
one..

I will run the server with the -d mouse and see what happens.

Thanks and regards
Carl