[winswitch] project sponsors needed

Florian Feldhaus florian.feldhaus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:49:42 BST 2020

Hi Antoine,

that’s very unfortunate and I’d be glad to help if I can.

- Can you explain a bit more who the current sponsor was (or did he ask to not be disclosed?)?
- Can you detail for what amount of funding you are looking?
- Can you detail how private/corporate funding can be carried out?

Ideally you/we should develop a vision for XPRA and how/what funding should achieve. Then it would also be good to give possible sponsors a prominent place to be visible (e.g. on the XPRA website).

For the short term, it may be a good idea to start a fundraising campaign to cover funding for a specific project or duration.

Lastly, I would be glad to privately donate with the specific goal of the website being updated to a modern, clean and easy to read website layout and content. Any idea what amount of time / funding you would require for that?

Cheers
Florian