[winswitch] (no subject)

Konstantin Pelepelin konstantin.pelepelin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:05:47 GMT 2020

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 3:53 PM Antoine Martin via shifter-users <
shifter-users at lists.devloop.org.uk> wrote:

> > If I use Xpra-Launcher.exe, I get a fancy tray icon with all the menus,
> but
> > I can't issue "start" command if xpra server is not running yet. That's a
> > pity.
> Before connecting, the launcher has no way of knowing what applications
> are available on the server. So it's not really obvious how to make this
> more user friendly. Suggestions are most welcome.

Well, I would expect that `xpra start` works as "start if not started, then
attach" and xpra-launcher would do the same instead of "attach".
At least, if display number is given explicitly.
As I understand, this conflicts with current behavior, so I would put this
under a config switch.