[winswitch] xpra-3.0.5 header file issue

Mark Couteau mcouteau at twc.com
Tue Jan 21 00:55:57 GMT 2020

Hi List,

I was working to get xpra-3.0.5 to compile on Linux Mint.

I got this error from running setup.py

/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkitemfactory.h:47:1: error: function
declaration isn’t a prototype [-Werror=strict-prototypes]
  typedef void (*GtkItemFactoryCallback)  ();

                ^~~~~~~

I commented out the GtkItemFactoryCallback definition in the header file
and changed the reference to it to the

GtkItemFactoryCallback1 definition.  The program did compile and works
so far.

I don't know if this is a real issue or something that only caught me
up.  I had this same issue on both Intel and AMD machines.

Thanks