[winswitch] Xpra session crash

carl langlois crl.langlois at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:49:54 BST 2020

Hi thanks for the quick reply.

I will try the --use-display next time..
Yes I am on the 4.0 branch with python3.
This situation does not happen most of the time. But when it happens I
notice that the network suffers performance issues and the client
disconnects a couple of times before the crash.
I will let you know if I have more details.

Regards
Carl