[winswitch] python-opencv and python-websockify

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 09:51:55 BST 2020

On 16/07/2020 02:50, Antonio T. sagitter via shifter-users wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> We haven't `python3-opencv` and `python3-websockify` in the official
> repositories of CentOS 8.
>
> Are they recommended or required for using `xpra`.
`python3-websockify` is not used at all, even if you install it, we have
removed the dependency on websockify well over a year ago.

`python3-opencv` is required for webcam forwarding support, client-side
only.
There are no packages for CentOS / RHEL and none are planned.
If you need this feature, you may want to use third-party packages, or
install it from source.