[winswitch] xpra initialization error: failed to connect to 192.168.10.133:22

Roberto foice.news at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:39:34 BST 2020

Hello folks!
 I have Xpra installed on Mac OS X xpra v3.0.8-r25889 and on two centOS 7 machines. One I have configured some weeks ago and runs xpra v3.0.8-r25889 and another one I am configuring today and seems to give me more trouble. I have installed xpra today on this machine and it runs xpra v3.0.10-r26630.

From my Mac I can successfully connect to the machine running 3.0.8 but I get some ssh related error on the one running 3.0.10

xpra initialization error:
 failed to connect to 192.168.10.133:22

How do I get more debugging information on what causes this connection problem? any guess what could be wrong with the connection here?

Thanks for helping,
Roberto