[winswitch] xpra initialization error: failed to connect to 192.168.10.133:22

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 16:50:49 BST 2020

On 21/07/2020 22:39, Roberto via shifter-users wrote:
> Hello folks!
>  I have Xpra installed on Mac OS X xpra v3.0.8-r25889 and on two centOS 7 machines. One I have configured some weeks ago and runs xpra v3.0.8-r25889 and another one I am configuring today and seems to give me more trouble. I have installed xpra today on this machine and it runs xpra v3.0.10-r26630.
>
> From my Mac I can successfully connect to the machine running 3.0.8 but I get some ssh related error on the one running 3.0.10
>
> xpra initialization error:
>  failed to connect to 192.168.10.133:22
>
> How do I get more debugging information on what causes this connection problem? any guess what could be wrong with the connection here?
Xpra.app/Contents/MacOS/Xpra attach ssh://user@192.168.10.133/ -d ssh
This should give you all the details in your terminal.
Make sure that there is only one session already running for this user
account, or you need to specify it in the URI, ie for ":20":
ssh://user@192.168.10.133/20

Depending on what the problem is, you may want to switch to openssh as
ssh transport using: --ssh="ssh -v"