[winswitch] Pressing alt sometimes generates space characters, and dragging window is unreliable

Joakim Ziegler joakim at terminalmx.com
Tue May 26 02:21:41 BST 2020

Hello, I'm trying to register on Trac to create tickets for these two bugs,
however, I'm getting the following error after filling out the registration
form:

Cannot find an implementation of the ICaptchaMethod interface named
ImageCaptcha. Please check that the Component is enabled or update the
option [spam-filter] captcha in trac.ini.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864