[winswitch] Key repeat bug

Anthony Stone ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 2 16:23:41 BST 2021

Sorry, I forgot to say: Ubuntu 18.04 and xpra 4.1.1 on client and server.

I have tried turning keyboard sync off, and so far have had no more
trouble, but that hasn't been very long. Is it reasonable to leave it
off indefinitely?

It's a fast broadband connection, approaching 100 mb/s. The ping time to
the server is around 24 ms.

Regards,
Anthony