[winswitch] Where is the mmap file created?

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 16:20:08 BST 2021

On 07/04/2021 20:42, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira wrote:
> Em qua., 7 de abr. de 2021 às 10:32, Antoine Martin
> <antoine at nagafix.co.uk> escreveu:
>>> And I tried that. The path should be a directory path right?
>> No, it should be the exact filename you want to use.
>
> Okay, it worked this time. How does this work? Can I connect multiple
> clients to the same server? Won't there be a problem using the same
> file for mmaped transfers?
I had never thought there would be much point in having multiple users
connected to a local session with mmap.

But since it was trivial to add, you can now do that:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/commit/ef936f461996915547141e8d02c15a57516d5ff0
Just run:
xpra start --mmap=/path/to/mmap-dir/
And attach as before, using a separate mmap file for each client.