[winswitch] SSH CLI usage - prompt for password, NO keys!

xpra at zellners.com xpra at zellners.com
Tue Jul 6 18:13:47 BST 2021

Trying to connect to the XPRA server via SSH, but running into issues
that it seems to insist on SSH KEYS. I don't use those, thats my
choice, I have my reasons, and don't want to derail this in to a
debate on those.

I can't seem to get XPRA to go this route, I've tried all kinds of
formats and options

xpra attach ssh://xpra@xpra:100
xpra attach ssh/xpra at xpra/100
xpra <options for password or password file>

xpra_launcher

No joy.

ssh to the box, and X11 forward works...seems to be a hack kludge....

ssh -XCl xpra xprabox
then
xpra attach :100

I've looked at too many man pages, web sites, XPRA wiki and am clearly
missing something to get this to ask for a password....

Any clues for idiots lost in the forest??? Thanks!