[winswitch] Odd behaviour in xpra

Anthony Stone ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 17:21:30 BST 2021

Hello,

I'm using xpra v4.2.2-r0 under Ubuntu 18.04 on both server and client. I
find that sometimes, when I type a command, the response is just a blank
line, with no command output and with the cursor left where the end of
the new command prompt would be. Sometimes the command output and a new
prompt appear after a pause, over-writing the original blank response.
Hitting the return key causes them to appear anyway, with an extra prompt.

It's not a serious problem but it's a bit irritating.

Anthony