[winswitch] Xpra 0.7 and retina screen

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 05:34:56 BST 2012

Hi,

 > ... manually set the resolution to 2880x1800 ...
You mean in the Xvfb startup code? If so, you could have used the
"--xvfb=" switch for that.
Have you tried using the "--dpi" switch?
I don't think Xpra can guess the correct dpi value to use from the gtk
toolkit on osx, I will try to take a look when I get back.
Are you using Xdummy or Xvfb? (look for xvfb= in your
/etc/xpra/xpra.conf) Or more generally speaking, what is your server distro?
Are you sure this isn't encoding related? Does this also happen with
lossless encodings like png? (I know you are not seeing the same issue
on another system, but you would be surprised what small details like a
change in pixel count can do...)