[winswitch] Authentication doesn't seem to work well

vfclists . vfclists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:11:24 GMT 2018

The authentication methods  like --auth=file and --auth=multifile don't
seem work and I wonder if they work with the html options, or some of the
options I use on the command line automatically nullify them?

The only one that seemed to work was --auth=password option, but that only
worked when stopping the server,  rather than when making the connection.
The 'xpra stop' command would prompt for it then.

The version of xpra installed (on Debian Stretch) is 2.2.4-r18312-1

--
Frank Church