[winswitch] A couple of more small questions...

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sun Aug 11 15:53:09 BST 2019

1) I'm seeing the following at the start of my server log on Ubuntu
19.04 ("disco"). Any idea what is causing it? Is there perhaps a
dependency missing on the package? Does it matter?

2019-08-11 10:26:17,783 cannot access python uinput module:
2019-08-11 10:26:17,783  No module named uinput

2) I'm an old-fashioned person and like to run xterm; to have it work
well, I need to run xrdb to read in an Xdefaults file before running
xterm. I've noticed that I can't really reliably do this with multiple
--start commands because the xrdb might or might not finish before
xterm starts. Any thoughts on a better method?

3) Since upgrading to 2.5.3 a little while ago, the client prompts me
for my ssh passphrase every time, ignoring my ssh-agent. Any idea why
this might be? It was not happening under the old version.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com