[winswitch] xpra macOS support

Tom Carpenter thomaslc at umass.edu
Mon Nov 23 16:44:31 GMT 2020

I'm new to xpra and have been unsuccessful using it to access a macOS
Catalina
system. What I've tried so far is, while logged on to a Catalina system,
start up
xpra using "xpra shadow" and then using another system (also happens to be a
macOS Catalina system) launch xpra and attempt to connect to the first by
specifying the IP. So, my question is how well supported is macOS currently;
I'm thinking my inexperience with xpra is the more likely issue so I'm
really just
trying to determine if the problem is me or if there's still work to do
for macOS,
with some versions of macOS being better supported than others. I'll add
that I
don't have the macOS firewall enabled, there's no antivirus software
running on
the system I'm trying to access, and on that same system "sh" was added to
"System Preferences | Security & Privacy | Privacy | Screen Recording".

--
Tom Carpenter
Biology 221 Morrill