[winswitch] capslock acting like shiftlock?

Thomas Esposito tmesposito00 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:33:05 BST 2020

> "Shift" and "Caps_Lock" are treated interchangeably by the key mapping
code for non-native keymaps. (non-X11 clients for seamless servers)

I'm not sure what you mean by "non-native keymaps" in this context.

FWIW, my xpra client is running on Windows 10 and I'm using the same xpra
client version (3.0) that I was using when the xpra server version was 1.x
running on Centos 6.6. I didn't have this problem before.

Also not sure what you mean when you say that "Shift" and "Caps_Lock" are
treated interchangeably. Are you talking about the xpra client? It sounds
like this explains my problem but that can't be because I haven't changed
the client, only the server OS version and the xpra version running on it.