[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] Xpra 4.0.6: many fixes, none critical

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Jan 4 23:46:36 GMT 2021

On 12/31/20 7:09 AM, Antoine Martin via shifter-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This release fixes a large number of bugs but none of them are critical,
> so there is no urgency to update if you were not affected.
> That said, quite a few of the issues which have been fixed greatly
> enhance the user experience.

After upgrading from 4.0.5 I am unable to start the proxy service through systemd
socket activation with this release.

Since you removed the older releases from your RPM repo I can no longer downgrade.

I'm getting an ImportError from xpra/platform/xposix/sd_listen.pyx line 55. The
error is "cannot import name TCP_SOCKTYPES."

I have removed all Xpra RPM packages and reinstalled but that did not fix it. Same
error. Default configuration and service file is being used.